“I have always been career oriented, with an entrepreneurial spirit burning inside of me. I have big ideas. You have to believe big, think big, for big things to happen. I think a lot of people have aspirations, but execution is the key. We Execute”.
GK Gurukul is a progressive school which emphasizes on the holistic development of students.
We strongly believe that the quality of our school will depend greatly on the competence and attitude of our teachers. Our teachers, therefore, must have –
- Academic ability relevant to the subject
- Skill to effectively impart learning
- Love and Empathy towards children
- Interpersonal Skills
- Love for learning
- Professionally Trained (TTC, MTT, NTT, B. ED)
Why GK Gurukul?
GK Gurukul has a team of Dynamic and Professionally trained teachers, with most of them having strong academic background and experience at leading schools in Pune.
Besides an opportunity to work in an environment that enables creativity and encourages openness and mutual respect, we offer a compensation package which is best in the sphere of education institution. The following form a part of the benefits given to all our employees.
- Competitive Remuneration – The salary offered to our teachers is reasonably competitive in this sector.
- Structured Training and Certification Programs – Our teachers are constantly encouraged, empowered and assisted to develop the requisite skill set.
- Tools for independent learning and planning – All teachers are given individual work-systems, access to resource library, internet and ERP platforms to connect with peers and parents, etc.Culture @GK Gurukul
In order to keep the exuberance for teaching and learning alive in our teachers, and help them improve constantly as an individual and in relation to the organization, a number of Training programs are organized for them.
We are always interested in meeting outstanding teachers who are looking to teach in a supportive community of learners. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to our address mentioned in the contact tab or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org