- Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit. Every candidate must be registered with the school.
- For registration the parent should obtain the prospectus cum-application form on payment from school office. There shall be a formal interaction for the students seeking admission from Class I to IX.
- After the successful interaction, Admission Form has to be filled in.
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original transfer Certificate
- Three passport size photographs of your ward and one photograph each of parents is to be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- The parent will be required to deposit the fees immediately after the issue of the admission order. Failing that, the seat will be treated as vacant and may be filled by another candidate at the discretion of the School.